ML Aviation Services Inc. was founded in 1998 as a privately owned and operated aviation technical consulting firm based in Placida, Florida. We specialize in commercial, business and government aircraft and interests. For over a decade, the MLAS team of knowledgeable, highly skilled and professional consultants have been providing the technical services and resources needed to support operators, leasing companies, aircraft dealers and financial institutions the world over in our ever changing industry.
Our Aviation and Technical Consultants are available worldwide as a customer representative for aircraft undergoing maintenance or modification, pre-purchase, lease return, lease delivery, due diligence inspections and repossession or as technical advisors to assist with bridging maintenance programs, task card writing and records research. We also provide quality audits and inspections to assist in maintaining your CASE and ISO compliance as well as provide technical manual writing.
- Twenty five years experience in Heavy Commercial Aircraft Maintenance, both airline and repair station to include planning and supervision.
- Experience as Manager of Maintenance Control / Asst. DOM for airline.
- Customer Representative for commercial transport aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance checks (B-D), bridging and change to MSG-3 programs, aircraft conversions, modifications and major alterations. Also experienced in sale, lease and import/export requirements including lease negotiations, records research and verification for the airlines, financial institutions and leasing companies.
- Experience with Government and Military contracts and procedures.
- Major projects include Jet and Turboprop, Cargo Conversions, Engine Conversions, Pylon Mods, Repair Station Audits, Re-Writing of task cards, Lease Review and Negotiations.
- Highly experienced with over one-hundred deliveries of aircraft to operators in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and theAmericas.
- Supervision of mechanics (sheet metal, A&P, avionics). Part 121, 145.
- Management of Maintenance Control and Maintenance departments. Part 121.
- Project management (coordinating STC’s, manpower, maintenance and downtimes.
- Experienced with multiple aircraft being worked simultaneously.
- Estimating, evaluating and approval of work requirements and times allowed.
- Projecting manpower requirements/maintenance planning.
- Acceptance of aircraft from check into service.
- Invoice resolution.
- Lease and contract administration and negotiation.
PO Box 430 Placida, FL 33946 United States of America