THROUGH OUR WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY AEROCERT, INC., ML AVIATION SERVICES, INC. IS THE SOLUTION FOR YOUR AIRCRAFT FERRY REQUIREMENTS. WHETHER COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS AIRCRAFT, OUR CREWS ARE READY AND SOURCED FROM AN EXPERIENCED GROUP OF DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONALLY BASED AIRLINES.
IF YOU REQUIRE A SINGLE PILOT TO OBSERVE A TECHNICAL ACCEPTANCE FLIGHT OR A CREW SOLUTION TO COVER ALL ASPECTS OF LONG-HAUL FERRY FLIGHT, WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE MISSION.
FERRY FLIGHT MANAGED SERVICES
- Trip planning
- Custom Trip Kits prepared for the specific route
- Visa and Security Clearance Support (including TSA approval)
- RVSM approval
- Cost effective crew positioning
- Flight following & aircraft movement reporting
- Navigation, overflight, and landing permissions
- Aircraft handling services
- Fuel uplift at competitive rates
YOUR AIRCRAFT ON TIME, ANYWHERE
- Aircraft Delivery Flights
- Demonstration and Acceptance Flights
- Post-Maintenance Test Flights
- Observation Flights
- Evacuation Flights
MLAS Inc. has provided qualified instructor pilots to airlines and corporate jet operators worldwide. Please contact us with your specific requirements for training or other flight crew services. Our Ferry Flight services can potentially operate under any global aircraft registry with proper crew validation and endorsement. Please contact us today to see how we can “Make It Happen” for you.